Something to note, this is the routine I use after tweaking what Christie suggested. I was strict about it for 4 weeks and now that my skin has really begun to show results, I don’t need to use as much product.
1. Rinse face with water and let it air dry. I’m not a fan of face wash or anything that strips natural oils too much in the morning.
2. Moisturize with Elta UV Daily SPF 40.
3. Apply Glytone eye cream under eyes.
4. This is when I would do my make-up or just go bare-faced for the day. When I don’t wear make-up I spritz my face with rose water throughout the day for hydration.
1. I always start with Bioderma make-up remover. I first bought this in Paris and became so obsessed I’m extremely relived to know it’s sold on Amazon. I personally use the sensitive one since my skin is pretty damn sensitive.
2. I rinse my face with water then cleanse with 2-3 pumps of Christie Kidd Clean cleanser. She says when you cleanse your face to only use your hands (no Clarisonic), and get all up in your hairline. Rinse well.
3. Let your face air dry slightly, then apply the Christie Kidd Fresh pads. They aren’t really pictured since there is no label, but that is another Christie Kidd product. This kills bacteria that causes breakouts.
4. Every other night I apply the Christie Kidd Renewal serum, which keeps your pores and skin tight. On nights I don’t use the serum, I go straight to my night-time moisturizer.
5. Eye cream happens both day and night.
Tips I learned from Christie Kidd:
-When you cleanse your face, your hairline should be pretty drenched in soap. Otherwise make-up will live along your hairline and cause those nasty breakouts.
-Speaking of dirty hair…Christie says washing your hair everyday is ideal for your skin. We all know that is not realistic, so she encourages washing your hair every 2 days at the least! I’m pretty much washing my hair every 2 days now and it’s just become part of my routine.
-Never use a towel to dry your face. The skin on your face is extremely delicate and towels are rough. You can use a soft towel to dry the dripping water around your jawline, but the rest of your face should air dry.
-BB creams and tinted moisturizers are the worst make-up products for your face. She insisted I stop using any of them and now I use a super lightweight Armani foundation if I need coverage.
-On days when I don’t feel I need as much moisture, I switch from the Elta Daily to the Elta Clear, which is an SPF without all the moisturizer.
-The Fresh Pads can be harsh on the skin so after you’ve stuck to the routine for a solid 4 weeks, you can begin to use them every other day or every 2 days. Side note on this, Kylie Jenner made a statement about this product saving her skin and now they are pretty hard to come by. Thankfully Christie’s office just mails it to me whenever it comes into stock so I never have to worry about running out.
-I switched to Avene cold cream for lips per Christie’s recommendation and it is honestly the best feeling on my lips. She also had me switch to an all-natural toothpaste so none of those chemicals would hard my lips.
To purchase any of the Christie Kidd products you can do so online or in her office.